Chapter 11 (Corporations and Their Financial Statements) of Exam 1 of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC®) focuses on corporations and their structure, financial statements of a corporation, take-over bids and insider trading, public company disclosure, and investor rights.
Your subscription to the SoLis MicroLearning's Practice Questions for Chapter 11 - Corporations and Their Financial Statements includes:
- 1-month unlimited online access to SoLis MicroLearning's exam level and rapid learning practice questions for Chapter 11 - Corporations and Their Financial Statements
- A dedicated app, Ottolearn, to study on the go on either iOS or Android devices
- Enrolment in daily two minute mobile sessions to make studying stick
- Automated calculation of your weaker areas allowing you to practice more of what you don’t know, and less on what you do know – truly personalized learning
- Automatic content updates
- Email and telephone support
The Canadian Securities Course (CSC®) is the foundational financial services credential that top employers in Canada demand. The CSC® is the baseline regulatory requirement to perform securities, mutual funds, and alternative funds transactions in many financial services positions in Canada. Successful completion of the CSC® can lead to careers such as financial planner, Investment Planner, Investment Representative, Investment Advisor, and many more.The CSC® Exam 1 focuses on the Canadian investment marketplace, fixed-income securities, common and preferred shares, equity transactions, derivatives, corporations and their financial statements, and financing and listing securities.