Chapter 15 (Introduction to the Portfolio Approach) of Exam 2 of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC®) focuses on risk and return, the relationship between risk and return in a portfolio, and the various portfolio manager styles.
Your subscription to the SoLis MicroLearning's Practice Questions for Chapter 15 - Introduction to the Portfolio Approach includes:
- 1-month unlimited online access to SoLis MicroLearning's exam level and rapid learning practice questions for Chapter 15 - Introduction to the Portfolio Approach
- A dedicated app, Ottolearn, to study on the go on either iOS or Android devices
- Enrolment in daily two minute mobile sessions to make studying stick
- Automated calculation of your weaker areas allowing you to practice more of what you don’t know, and less on what you do know – truly personalized learning
- Automatic content updates
- Email and telephone support
The Canadian Securities Course (CSC®) is the foundational financial services credential that top employers in Canada demand. The CSC® is the baseline regulatory requirement to perform securities, mutual funds, and alternative funds transactions in many financial services positions in Canada. Successful completion of the CSC® can lead to careers such as financial planner, Investment Planner, Investment Representative, Investment Advisor, and many more.The CSC® Exam 1 focuses on the Canadian investment marketplace, fixed-income securities, common and preferred shares, equity transactions, derivatives, corporations and their financial statements, and financing and listing securities.
Chapter 15 - Introduction to the Portfolio Approach Practice Questions
Satisfaction with our product is our number one priority.
Refunds will be issued only within 2 days of purchase (inclusive of the purchase date) and only if you have not logged into the online materials. Your registration is not transferable.
Please note that access to the content will end at the time of refund