SoLis MicroLearning’s Life Insurance Practice Questions for the Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) is an exam preparation tool for preparation towards the provincial licensing exam for the Life Insurance module of the LLQP.
Our exam-level and rapid learning practice questions, delivered via OttoLearn - our adaptive microlearning platform - will significantly help you develop the knowledge required to write the provincial (except Quebec) licensing exam for the Life Insurance module of the Life License Qualification Program (LLQP). In a considerably less amount of time than the traditional "old-school" exam prep provider, SoLis MicroLearning allows you to practice the areas you need to practice the most. And, with the OttoLearn app, you can study anytime and anywhere.
SoLis MicroLearning’s Life Insurance Practice Questions for the LLQP is a supplementary resource to any approved LLQP course provider's materials, including Advocis, the Canadian Securities Institute (CSI®), Oliver Publishing, REMIC, and Seneca College.
Your subscription to SoLis MicroLearning’s Life Insurance Practice Questions for the LLQP includes:
- 12 months online access, via desktop or mobile, to our exam-level and rapid learning practice questions for the provincial (except Quebec) Life Insurance licensing exam
- Practice questions organized by concept according to the most recent version (7th Edition) of the Canadian Insurance Services Regulatory Organizations (CISRO®) required curriculum
- A dedicated app, Ottolearn, to study on the go on either iOS or Android devices
- Enrolment in daily two minute mobile sessions to make studying stick
- Automated calculation of your weaker areas allowing you to practice more of what you don’t know, and less on what you do know – truly personalized learning
- Automatic content updates
Life Insurance Practice Questions
Satisfaction with our product is our number one priority.
Refunds will be issued only within 2 days of purchase (inclusive of the purchase date) and only if you have not logged into the online materials. Your registration is not transferable.
Please note that access to the content will end at the time of refund.