Section 5 of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC®) - Investment Analysis covers:
- Chapter 13 - Fundamental and Technical Analysis
- Chapter 14 - Company Analysis
Your subscription to the SoLis MicroLearning's Practice Questions for Section 5 - Investment Analysis includes:
- 2 months unlimited online access to SoLis MicroLearning's exam level and rapid learning practice questions for Section 5 - Investment Analysis
- A dedicated app, Ottolearn, to study on the go on either iOS or Android devices
- Enrolment in daily two minute mobile sessions to make studying stick
- Automated calculation of your weaker areas allowing you to practice more of what you don’t know, and less on what you do know – truly personalized learning
- Automatic content updates
- Email and telephone support
The Canadian Securities Course (CSC®) is the foundational financial services credential that top employers in Canada demand. The CSC® is the baseline regulatory requirement to perform securities, mutual funds, and alternative funds transactions in many financial services positions in Canada. Successful completion of the CSC® can lead to careers such as financial planner, Investment Planner, Investment Representative, Investment Advisor, and many more.
The CSC® Exam 2 focuses on the Canadian investment and portfolio analysis, mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, alternative investments and other managed and structured products, Canadian taxation, fee-based accounts, and working with retail and institutional clients.
The CSC Exam 2 Weightings:
Investment Analysis 18%
Portfolio Analysis 18%
Mutual Funds 14%
Exchange-Traded Funds 10%
Alternative Investments and Other Managed and Structured Products 16%
Canadian Taxation 6%
Fee-Based Accounts and Working with the Retail Client 8%
Working with the Institutional Client 10%
Section 5- Investment Analysis (Chs 13, 14) Practice Questions
Satisfaction with our product is our number one priority.
Refunds will be issued only within 2 days of purchase (inclusive of the purchase date) and only if you have not logged into the online materials. Your registration is not transferable.
Please note that access to the content will end at the time of refund.